I have no words to describe the immense beauty of this skirt. Initially, I'd been searching everywhere for a tulle skirt. With no luck in finding the perfect ballerina tutu I came across a similar skirt in h&m! I had so much trouble choosing a top to wear, it so turns out every single top I own looks wonderful with the skirt. The movement, fluidity and how it floats in the wind is absolutely stunning.
Skirt- H&M (here )
Top- H&M (similar here )
Heels - Zara (old)
Pentagon Sunglasses - Topshop ( here )
Taylor x
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I just love this outfit so so much! I NEED that skirt!
Faye x
www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk
Beautiful! I love your hair! :)
http://lifeisbeauty1994.blogspot.ie
Beautiful look, babe! Found you on Lookbook, glad i did! I'm following you now!:)
xx
Kat
katiquettestyle.blogspot.com
katiquettestyle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment