Hey Lovlies, this is today's outfit. I couldn't wait any longer to wear my sheer black dress from Zara so I experimented with the different lenghts by matching it with my beige pleated topshop skirt. I think it goes really nicely! I know I look pretty exposed with the sheerness of the dress but I really do love the detail of the bra to the outfit. I accessorised with a thin black gold belt and my Nan's gold coral necklace for a splash of colour. I noticed I haven't worn my black trilby in so long so that had to make a comeback in my outfit. I teamed it with my leopard envelope clutch, a statement piece.
What do you think?
Hope everyone's had a lovely weekend. I'm so tired from working ergh.
Taylor xo
6 comments:
Love how you've experimented with a dress AND a skirt! Love your hat too.
Love it from top to toe!
www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.com
You look so lovely and elegant
xx
lovely outfit, I'm so in love with the leo clutch!
www.lifeisacutechaos.blogspot.com
I love this look! Fabulous
xx
Love the outfit!
http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
S xxx
Post a Comment