I love your dress!! You smile at almost all the photographs, and you know it is so sweet, I like it. And in general i like the way you dress <33Gaby http://nuttylifee.blogspot.com/
Which one is your sister? Love your outfit!!! And you're soooooooooo pretty. :)
Your outfit is actually amazing! where is this dress from!? Asos?http://nowrongorright.blogspot.com/S xx
Thanks everyone! Alice.. There all my brothers and sisters in the last group photo.. But the one who's engaged is in the White jumpsuit on the left. :)Yess my dress is from ASOS.. I love itt!!! How did you knoww?!
Wow, you look beautiful!!:D I love everything about this look!!:DStop by some time:Dxxx Mia's Little Corner
Love your dresss!! i wanted it from Asos but didnt think it would suit me
6 comments:
I love your dress!! You smile at almost all the photographs, and you know it is so sweet, I like it. And in general i like the way you dress <33
Gaby
http://nuttylifee.blogspot.com/
Which one is your sister? Love your outfit!!! And you're soooooooooo pretty. :)
Your outfit is actually amazing! where is this dress from!? Asos?
http://nowrongorright.blogspot.com/
S xx
Thanks everyone!
Alice.. There all my brothers and sisters in the last group photo.. But the one who's engaged is in the White jumpsuit on the left. :)
Yess my dress is from ASOS.. I love itt!!! How did you knoww?!
Wow, you look beautiful!!:D I love everything about this look!!:D
Stop by some time:D
xxx
Mia's Little Corner
Love your dresss!! i wanted it from Asos but didnt think it would suit me
Post a Comment