27.3.11

They named a city after us..








I decided to take a break from working and upload some pictures of my outfit i'm wearing today. It's still a bit too cold out not wear tights but i'm not going outside so its okay :D
I'm wearing:
Leather body jacket- Topshop..kinda obsessed with this at the moment XD
Coral jumper- Topshop.
Shirt- Topshop..I'm wearing a lot of topshop today :)
Shorts- From when i was like 10 years old :S haha.
Sundays are so boring. Period.
So back to work i go..got a textiles exam on friday ekkkk... shitting myelf.
Taylor xoxo

4 comments:

Amelie said...

great outfit! I like the colors a lot
and yeah we really do have similar curls :)
x

BexiestBex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BexiestBex said...

Cute outfit! :)
Great blog - I'm now following!

Good luck with your exam Friday, try not to stress out too much...

Bex

http://sucker-for-fashion.blogspot.com/

Wanderlust said...

if i could have any style icon it'd have to be you. your blog is looking great and the outfit is class!
much love, shen xoxo.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...