30.3.16

WHAT I WEAR TO WORK


 

 



 



 
CARDIGAN- RALPH LAUREN (Previous Fall Collection) JACKET- RALPH LAUREN (SIMILAR HERE ) BOOTS- TOPSHOP (OLD) HAT- ZARA ( SIMILAR HERE )
 
Today I thought I'd do a post on what I wear to work... seeing as these are the clothes I am wearing all day - 5 days out of the week. Usually my day is very hands-on so my attire is very practical. Day to day I tend to wear jeans, a jumper and some comfortable shoes as I am always on my feet and active. When I get an office day I like to make more of an effort, so laid-back Fridays or casj Jean day for everyone is my ditch the jeans and dress up a little bit more. Today I fast-forwarded to Friday and decided to make an effort in what I wear to work.
I love the elements to this outfits, the different layers, it is quite a wintery look after we have just stepped into Spring, but it is still very cold here in London.
I wanted to show off my new Ralph Lauren collection knit cardigan I bought from their previous fall collection. It's 100% cashmere, it looks beautiful, feels beautiful, I just stay snuggled in it all night long. I liked this idea of wearing a suit underneath inspired by the look that walked Runway. So I played with it and paired it with a beige tweed Ralph Lauren riding jacket, my granddad's old shirt styled with a tied neck bow, jeans and my go-to black trilby. 

T a y  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...