17.3.16

FlyKnit Nike's

 
 
Nike/ Selfridges (you can buy here)


I haven't worn a pair of trainers since I was in P.E running riot in my school playground, and even then, I still think I tried to get out of it by wearing plimsolls. I've never been too fond of trainers, I don't whether it's because I'm too much of a girly girl and into wearing pretty heels that kill my feet and not the sporty girl that opts for comfort. Or because I just believed that any other shoe is going to look 100 times better with that outfit than strapping on trainers to my feet. The only trainer-like style of footwear I liked were converse. I lived in them between the ages of 9-13 in my more grungy days of Avril Lavigne.

Recently though, I have been open to perhaps experimenting a little bit more with trainers. They've come a long way since when I used to remember them as the old Reebok classic and White Air Force 1's.

So one night my boyfriend and I are shopping in Selfridges and he decides he wants to buy himself his first pair of trainers... he's a converse lover too. He settles with a Classic Black pair of Nike's (to go with everything in his wardrobe that is black of course). 
I definitely had to try them out now to see what I thought of them... And obviously it happened to be the first pair I tried on which I loved straight away. 
The FlyKnit style trainer features woven fabric allowing for a supportive and breathable fit. I was torn between buying the classic black which I could get more use out of or this Bright Citrus Pink which makes the trainer somewhat a bit more special and more of a statement to wear. You could probably already guess the ones I went for being someone mad on colour. 
 I couldn't believe the comfort the shoes gave me, I felt like I could bounce around in them all night. So that's exactly what we did. We both couldn't wait to wear them so we changed into our brand new purchases and wore our first pair of trainers home together ... :) 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...