15.10.15

Sun Down in Greece






















On a Sunday night in Greece whilst getting ready, the sun was setting low in the sky and it cast the most beautiful colours and shapes across the horizon. I couldn't pass up this picture opportunity so I set off (in my pyjama's) on my own with my camera to explore the grounds and found the most incredible setting to watch the sun go down. I thank whoever positioned the bench in that spot, they too were obviously aware of the breath-taking view that occurred every single evening there. From then on, I kept noticing in different places, a random bench would just sit. (Also like in my previous post) You can just stop for a second and really appreciate the spectacular views. Very romantic. I love that. 

I made sure to make it back there every evening to watch the sun down... 

I wore: Dress- ASOS ( Find Here ) Now in the SALE!
Clutch - Zara

1 comment:

  1. Cute dress :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...