13.9.15

pastel pink

 


 




 

SKIRT- H&M (old) JUMPER- H&M (old) HEELS- RALPH LAUREN/ RAINCOAT- ZARA

I have always wanted to do ballet. Every since I was a little girl I would get asked " What would you like to be when you're older Taylor?", "A ballerina of course". Somehow I think this is the closest I'll ever be to wearing pretty tutu skirts and ballet shoes.  
I bought these heels from Ralph Lauren with this skirt in mind, I knew it would be the perfect pink combo. Today I paired one of my favourite skirts with this heavy jumper, I love the contrast between the chunky knit and floaty skirt. The weather has been so unpredictable lately so just in case it rained, I had my pastel pink raincoat close to hand to pop on top.
 
Have a great week!

T a y  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...