12.6.15

little white shirt









































SKIRT- H&M/ TOP- TOPSHOP (SIMILAR HERE) SHIRT- H&M ( SIMILAR HERE) CLUTCH- ACCESSORIES ( FIND HERE) SHOES- ZARA

Have you ever thought of a last minute outfit idea on your way out the front door?
Or taken off that extra piece of jewellery before leaving the house, because less is more? Well... I've never actually done that because I hardly wear any accessories but I've heard somewhere that it's something you should do ha.
Today as I walked along the hallway I made a quick glimpse in the mirror and I instantly thought of when Olivia Palermo did a whole spread in Brides Magazine.
I mean, I know I'm not wearing anything as close to a wedding dress but the texture of my skirt made my mind spring back to this image and I thought, YES. My outfit needs a white shirt! The last minute changes to your outfit are always the best. It always happens when you are in a rush or running late and still unsatisfied with your outfit. Then you come across it crumpled over your chair or shoved to the bottom of the wardrobe and then all day long, you are just happy and confident inside knowing that your outfit, would just be nothing without that little white shirt...

T a y  x 



1 comment:

  1. This outfit is so pretty - the texture of the skirt is really cute and a white shirt makes everything better!

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...