13.7.14

sundays








Top/ Kate Spade | Shorts/ Frame Denim | Shoes/ Ted Baker | Denim Jacket/ Primark | 

I spent my Sunday doing what every typical Sunday is best for.
 Breakfast in Shoreditch eating mouth-watering syrup pancakes, surrounded by the buzzing crowds of people and delicious smells from Spitalfields market.
 An afternoon taking a long walk with my Cavalier Kings Charles Spaniels in the park and an evening planned to chill with the family devouring a whole pizza watching the final of the World Cup. I refuse to think about work just yet. 

Predicting a miserable weekend, the weather turned around and we got beautiful sunshine. Everything looks so much more captivating and picturesque when the suns out. I love to wear colour any time in the year but when there is sun shines the colours look bigger and brighter. Today's pictures were taken outside my favourite museum of all time, The Imperial War Museum. I highly recommend anyone visiting London to go, it holds intriguing history and activities to get involved in. 

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!!

T a y  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...