12.7.14

My Birks









 Dungarees/ Asos/ £35/ HERE | Shirt/ H&M | Birkenstocks/ Office/ £24.99/ HERE | Bag/ Kate Spade 

I feel five years old again in my denim dungarees and birkenstocks. I'm pretty sure I could rustle through a few boxes and find an old picture in my childhood days wearing exactly this combination. However back then, it would much likely be a "What were you thinking Mum putting me in this outfit" moment! It just goes to show how fashions comes back around, which gives me the reason why I am a massive clothes hoarder.
Today I wore my new Birkenstocks. They could possibly be the ugliest shoes I have worn (only because I have never come across crocs yet and don't intend to) yet there is something appealing about them. I'm still uncertain whether I like the look on me, but it's always important to experiment in fashion! Plus.. their comfort is undeniable, they have a way of massaging my feet as I shuffle along.

What do you think of this new Birkenstock craze?

T a y  x

2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for an Inspiring Blogger Award!
    http://iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/inspiring-blogger-award.html

    Faye x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you so much Faye, you are such a loyal follower. I read and appreciate all of your comments! Forever grateful! :) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...