16.5.14

birthday gifts


I been wanting a tan leather jacket for a long time. While your black leather jacket is always your go-to, this tan jacket isn't as heavy to the overall look for the summer season. I love the rustic feel you get from it.

Zara is doing some great colour blending at the moment. Love the blue against the yellow



Love a bit of polka-dot. Anything to take me back to the 50's.

 
This will be such a sweet day dress. Perfect with a bit of red lipstick.




I love biker boots, they're so casual and easy to wear with jeans. However, I'm looking forward to wearing them with little summer dresses this summer :D The multiple straps are great!
 


I've been spending so much these past couple of months so this is my new strategy. Any loose change gone astray goes in the tin. 


 
I instantly feel in love with the pattern and shape of this dress. Excited to wear it.

 
Floaty, loose and a great colour. The ideal summer dress

So grateful for all my lovely gifts.
What do you think?
Tay x


1 comment:

  1. You got some gorgeous things! Especially love the multi buckle boots and that multi coloured dress is such an unusual shape. Happy Birthday!

    Faye x
    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...