11.4.14

peplum

 
 

 
TGIF? It terrible when you know everyone's Friday feeling feels like the Monday feeling to you. Yes, another working weekend for me. Today I got off early so I had to take advantage of the beautiful weather in London and shoot a quick outfit. Honestly, when you're working in uniform 5 days a week, I want to dress up nicely on my days off. Even if I'm staying in at home and strutting around in heels. So be it.
I pulled this outfit together really quickly which is surprising!Knowing me I'm always sitting in front of my wardrobe pulling out my hair saying I have nothing to wear. I always hope the outfit will just jump out at me. Today though, I knew I wanted to wear this peplum skirt, so I worked around it. I remembered this top which goes perfectly with the skirt; same colour, with similar embroidered quilt-like fabric.  Hope you like :)
 







Jacket- Mango (old)
Top- Primark
Skirt- Asos (also like this one )
Shoes- Zara
Clutch- Reiss
Have a great weekend!
Tay x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...