10.3.14

spring into stripes

 
SPRING IS HERE- I have had the most beautiful weekend in the sunshine with friends and family. Is there any happier feeling than spending time with good company in good weather? No, didn't think so. This weekend was a lovely preview of the summer months we are all anticipating. So taking full advantage of the sun and exposing my nearly transparent skin, I decided to wear this very cute striped dress from Gap. (Complete coincidence the last two posts have been related to stripes). This dress is so practical the handy side pockets, and was super comfortable to wear in the day-time to leading into the night where I had some drinks in a cosy little pub. I love my oversized bow headband, it creates a great statement.
Hope you've all enjoyed your weekend!
Taylor x

Dress- Gap (
here )
Pumps- H&M
 













4 comments:

  1. This is so cute :) Especially love the hair bow

    Faye x
    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so beautiful!! perfect!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit. The bow is adorable :)

    xx Lorelai
    Seams Unbiased

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...