31.3.14

chasing rubies



 


 




I was watching Grease last night and was so inspired by their style. 1950's is definitely by far my favourite era. Elvis was King, people drunk milkshakes everyday and everyone used to go to drive-in movies on a Saturday night. Think I was born in the wrong period. Today I decided to wear my black billowing skirt. I love how chic the crisp white shirt makes the overall look.

Skirt- H&M ( find here
)
Shirt-
Ralph Lauren
Heels- Asos ( similar here )
Clutch -
Stella McCartney
 (old)

Tay x
 

Check out this new Irish Folk Duo I've only just discovered. Hudson Taylor. I'm so addicted. I'm actually going to Ireland for the weekend so I hope I can find two guys like these to serenade me :D  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...