14.3.14

candyfloss

 I have no words to describe the immense beauty of this skirt. Initially, I'd been searching everywhere for a tulle skirt. With no luck in finding the perfect ballerina tutu I came across a similar skirt in h&m! I had so much trouble choosing a top to wear, it so turns out every single top I own looks wonderful with the skirt. The movement, fluidity and how it floats in the wind is absolutely stunning. 

Skirt- H&M (here )
Top- H&M (similar
here )
Heels - Zara (old)

Pentagon Sunglasses - Topshop ( here )

Taylor x
 
 
 
 



 





3 comments:

  1. I just love this outfit so so much! I NEED that skirt!

    Faye x
    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your hair! :)

    http://lifeisbeauty1994.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look, babe! Found you on Lookbook, glad i did! I'm following you now!:)

    xx
    Kat

    katiquettestyle.blogspot.com
    katiquettestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...