11.2.14

 
 
 
STRIPES- Evening Everyone. Quick post today showing you my recent favourite pieces in my wardobe. The striped top I'm wearing is so chic with a great embellished neckline. Saves you the tricky decision of choosing that perfect statement necklace to highlight your look. Stripes have really caught my attention this season which is surprisingly new to me as I've never properly experimented with them. Whether they're thick, thin, vertical, horizontal, monochrome or daring in colour, stripes without fail, will never go out of style. I love the idea of stripes on stripes. Mixing contrasting stripes of different widths, colours can be very effective and fun to wear.
 
 






Top- Zara (similar here)
Skirt- H&M (
here )
Boots- Gina
Clutch- Reiss

1 comment:

  1. Loved the necklace :)
    xx

    http://upgradingjo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...