23.6.13

PREPPY

 
TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL- Today I'm wearing my new a line skirt from Topshop which you can find here! I absolutely adore the pretty flowered mesh design which creates a flirty and feminine mood to the look. It's a new beginning regarding my love for midi skirts. The length is so practical and erases any anxiety you may have of those blushing red moments of your skirt blowing up. Who knows with this unpredictable weather. This new trend of umbrella style skirts flatters various body shapes as it does wonders for emphasizing your waist. This particular skirt really caught my eye as you can still wear it mid length and show some leg with the clever shorter underlay. I gave this romantic skirt a twist by pairing it with my Rugby Ralph Lauren oxford shirt. The striped silk collar creates an American, preppy touch. To tie in the striped burgundy on my shirt collar, I matched it with my Zara heels, it's most important to pay attention to fine details in every look. If I ever struggle to find a matching bag with my outfits, my Perspex bag is a quick and simple solution.. it goes with everything!
What are you're thoughts on the midi skirt/dresses craze?
Taylor x






Skirt- Topshop (You can find it here) Shirt- Rugby Ralph Lauren(old) Heels- Zara(old) Perspex Clutch- Opening Ceremony 

3 comments:

  1. Yoru skirt is absolutely gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    great pictures and a sweet outfit. The skirt is amazing.
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooooving the preppy vibe Taylor <3
    fashionscholar.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...