30.4.13

Selfridges Fashion Show


 Selfridges Fashion Show
This morning I took part in the Selfridges fashion show wearing a Preen blouse and skirt, and Rupert Sanderson heels. I love the bright, bold colours of the floral print. The hot  colours clash yet work so well against each other; especially adjacent to the fuchsia pink cut away heels and cobalt blue hand-bag. My make-up was done by MAC, they gave me a fresh face, beautiful purple/pink eyes with pink lipstick. It went perfectly with my outfit. It was a complete shock at first seeing myself all made up as I never wear an excessive amount of make-up, and believe it or not, I've never worn foundation. I feel it's way to heavy on my face and clogs up my skin, but I'm glad I tried it out.
What do you think of the Preen outfit?
Taylor xo

4 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!
    Looks so retro and gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shradha! It was such a new look for me xD

      Delete
  2. You are soo beautiful and you look perfect! I love the heels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Yes the heels are so pretty. Too bad I couldn't keep it all teheh :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...