24.4.13

Rupert Sanderson Sample Sale


These are my new Rupert Sanderson shoes which I got at the sample sale last Thursday! Whilst juggling six boxes of shoes, these were the ones that really stood out to me! I did sit and think do I really need another pair of black heels but then again.. You can never have too many! One thing I love about Rupert Sanderson heels is the shape of the heel. The simplicity of the open toe suede heel design makes them a classic shoe to wear with absolutely anything. And with the additional special detail of the two leather strips, my happy feet will be dancing in the street!

Taylor xo

2 comments:

  1. These are cute!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one, I know a few people who also went (mostly Rupert employees actually), I ended up getting some Ravennas, yet to make an appearance in the blog. Also been conteplating these too, Bicester has these in Oxblood Patent, which would be a nice colour to return to my collection. They're super comfy too! Especially in the suede.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...