29.4.13

Life is a maze- Love is a riddle






A couple new pieces in todays outfit. These python faux leather shorts are from Zara at only £29.99. I've been after a pair of tan shorts for a while so it was definitely a great purchase! I bought these tan suede shoe boots yesterday from Aldo £85. You really can't go wrong with tan as the tone goes with everything, so it's worth having plenty of this colour stocked up in your wardrobe! Since working down Oxford Street I'm surrounded by shops, I think I've come away every week with a new pair of heels :/ I'm wearing my H&M coat again as it's so light and suitable to wear in this weather. I'm enjoying the sunshine so much in London at the moment but there's still a slight chill to the air so this jacket does the job.

Have a good week everyone!

Coat- H&M
Shorts- Zara
Jumper- Urban Outfitters
Shoe Boots- Aldo
Bag- Ebay

Taylor xo

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...