4.4.13

ELECTRIC








HELLO EVERYONE! I can't explain how excited I am to writing this post. I apologise for my absence, I've been super duper busy with a fashion internship, working at London Fashion Week (which may I add was just "Wow") and starting a new job. All very new and exciting. I've missed blogging so much and with this dreadful weather I've been putting it off for so long.
So it's April and yes.. It's still snowing here in London, so not much has changed on that note since my last post. But the days are getting a little brighter and the nights are getting longer so it has to mean summer is coming.. It has do!

Today I'm wearing my lovely new woven coat from H&M. I'm in love with the panelling and added cuffs on this light jacket giving it a subtle twist to this classic style. Along with my blue embossed trousers and my fluffy turtle neck I've decided to have a play around with different textures and patterns. My new heels from Zara mirror the electric blue in the trousers simply polishing the overall look.

I hope you enjoy this post- Thank you all so much for sticking around and giving me all your amazing support. I'm back for good!

Taylor xo

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful especially the coat is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!
    Adore your heels as well as that necklace
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the jacket I have wanted for so long! :-D It looks great on you and I think it fits in your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should get the jacket, it's definitely worth it! :D x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...