8.4.13

Do you know where the wild things go

Red Cords & Bag-Rugby Ralph Lauren/ Shirt- H&M/ Blazer- Miss Selfridge/ Gillet- Primark/ Heels- Zara/
I absolutely love today's colour palette. I can't get enough of beige and camel this season which worked especially well against my Ralph Lauren deep red cords. Any day, any where, you can never beat the simplicity of wearing a white shirt, trousers and blazer. I switched it up by layering with a faux fur gillet, purely because it's still very cold outside. I love this blazer with its faux leather accents on the sleeves and collar, little details to spice up your classic everyday jacket. My bag from Rugby Ralph Lauren (where I previously worked) is very special made up from various silk ties into a patchwork bag. It's a great keepsake as Rugby closed down early February. You can't get more "Rugby" style than this designed bag.

Have a good week! :)
Taylor xo










1 comment:

  1. Coat and heels are gorgeous
    And i love the print on your bag
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...