21.1.13

There's a possibility

 
Boucle Jacket- Mango
Black embellished jumper- Rokit/ Vintage
White Silk Shorts- Rugby Ralph Lauren
Red Suede Bag- Mango
Black Knee Boots- Next

There's a lot of Mango in today's outfit, it's become one of my favourite stores with it's modern sophistication at such affordable prices! I love having a mix of designer, high-street and vintage in my outfits to bring character and create versitility. I was leaving my Ralph Lauren Silk shorts for the hot summer days to come but the anticipation of still having new unworn clothes in my wardrobe was unbearable!
I thought I'd present some pictures of the snow we've had in London. It was constantly falling yesterday settling to a good 6 inches. I went out with friends in the evening for a bit fun in the snow making frosty snowmen and having snowfights. All very fun but still below freezing!! Brrrr...
Winter Tip: A Hat, Scarf and Gloves really go a long way in keeping warm in this weather. Especially gloves, my Nan passed me down these gorgeous leather gloves with fur inside.. perfect for stopping my fingers going numb and dropping off!

Taylor x
  

2 comments:

  1. Love that jacket the detailing is gorgeous!
    And totally agree I forgot to wear my hat, scarf and gloves
    And I was numb every where
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...