22.1.13

Juicy Mango

I think it's become clear as day on my lust for anything Mango! I'm a sucker for a boucle jacket; a much needed staple piece that you can dress for any occasion. Accompanied by a simple LBD, or thrown on with a pair jeans to smarten a look; these jackets are sure to do all the talking. Some boucle jackets have matching shorts, therefore you already have an effortless outfit that takes no strain to put together. Cat-shaped sunglasses are my next favourite accessory and really bring out facial features. They're next on my shopping list :)

Taylor x

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree!
    Boucle jackets are a must and do up any outfit!
    Also love those heels!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...