24.1.13

Casual Check

 
Checked Shirt- Rugby Ralph Lauren
Looped Cardigan- ASOS
Black Jeans- Rugby Ralph Lauren
Ox-Blood Heels- Zara
Gold Plated Necklace- Mango
Crocodile black bag - Zara
It's fun to mix different prints and textures together. It makes simple everyday apparel like a checked shirt that little bit more special to wear. This grey and black looped cardigan from ASOS is one of my favourite pieces you will find in my wardobe. It's easy to style and gives that extra "umph" to an outfit. Hugging my neck is my beautiful gold plate necklace from Mango, I can always rely on this to add elegance and chic up any look.






3 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love that necklace! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this looped cardigan
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit!:)
    goldenbohemian.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...