25.12.12

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!







MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I hope everyone is having a fanstastic day!

Apologies for my lack of updates this past month. It feels like forever since I last done a blog post, I've missed it so much. I've been so busy working everyday for the last 6 weeks so haven't had the chance to take pictures. I've literally been waking up to darkness and going home in darkenss. This christmas has been a lovely break to enjoy with family and friends. Christmas really is the time that make you realise the value of love, family and friendship. I'm so grateful for all that I have!

Now it's time to watch an endless list of christmas films and pig out on lots of chocolatey snacks.

My christmas outfit: Jacket- Mango/ Trousers- Zara/ Blouse- Rokit vintage store/ Heels- Oasis/ Clutch- Oasis

Taylor xo




2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Taylor !!

    Greetings from Finland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look!
    Especially the pants
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...