5.11.12

Lights out, Words gone

5th November- I'm so excited to be wearing my new Forever 21 jumper today! The jumper brings enough attention to itself so I kept it simple by accompanying it with a leather skirt and clutch! I've never seen a jumper quite like this before so I feel soo good wearing it!
I noticed that a lot of my looks have turned quite "vampy" recently. I'm loving black and leather.. Halloween really must have took affect to me! I cant believe in my previous look I'm wearing shorts with bare legs, the temperature has dropped rapidly! Tonight I think I'm going to watch the Christmas lights being turned on.. how exciting that christmas is approaching!!
Taylor xo




6 comments:

  1. Girl, you're perfect! Love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the clash between the texture of your jumper and your skirt
    where's your watch from? xx

    http://haus-of-rusia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! My watch is Michael Kors! :) x

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty. :-) Love the combination of leather and furry jumper. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute jumper!!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...