22.10.12

Today's Outfit#Leather+Gothic


I couldn't be more happier wearing this outfit because I've finally found a leather pencil skirt! I've been on a hunt for what seems like forever for this skirt which ticks all the boxes! And here it is from Zara at £39.99. It fits like a glove yet comfortable with movement and has a gathered bit at the back to give a feminie twist on the leather edge. I joined it with a plain v-neck tee and my oversized boyfriend coat. The dark shadowy effect on pictures was completely accidental as it was getting dark outside and I forgot to change the setting on my camera. But I actually quite like the effect, gives the images a vamp inspired look to them! Looking back at my accessories with my black rings and earrings..it all looks quite gothic which couldn't be more appropriate for this month with Halloween just a week away! I absolutely love Halloween, however I've never properly celebrated it before! I'm gonna start this year though with a few parties lined up! Still contemplating on my outfit.
What do you think? What's everyone going as this year?
Taylor xo








4 comments:

  1. You are VERY pretty! I loove the first picture.
    And your outfit is great, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!

    algopasaconmeryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the whole combination so muuch!amazing outfity!great sence of style!Love the coat and the shoes so mkuch!Following you for more posts!Hope u can follow me too <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! Love your curls :D

    www.fashionaddict09.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...