15.10.12

Today's Outfit







WINTER'S COMING It's actually starting to feel like winter and what comes with winter? CHRISTMAS! I love this time of the year; cosy layers, warm drinks, and snuggles! I get really excited with this season as you can do so much with an outfit simply by layering! Not so much with today's outfit as this jumper was enough to keep me warm, it's so thick and soft! A lot of winter outfits consist of dark colours; greys, black, brown.. But here I decided to show you all how you can wear white and still stay warm! Of course I had to stick to my standard black accessories :)

Hope you like!
Taylor xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You look soooo beautiful!! I love your hair!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now following you, saw you from Lookbook. amazing style. I hope you will come check out my blog as well!!

    http://www.inmydreams.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...