24.10.12

Standing in the dark



 
I really enjoyed wearing this outfit today, injects a wave of colour compared to my last looks. I love the pearly detail on my cropped jumper, the lamb wool fabric makes it so soft and warm against my skin. I adore the colours in my shorts, green and purple tend to clash but works so well together in this design! Also I bought these metallic silver shoes from H&M a few weeks ago and haven't had the chance to wear them yet, I think they really compliment the colours! I feel like Tin Man wearing them hehe :)
Hope you like
Taylor xo

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours in this oufit, cute :)

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweater and the print of your shorts <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures
    I invite you to me
    follow?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...