26.10.12

NEW BUYS#FOREVER21




Forever 21-Hat- £6.65/Knit Top~ £16.95/V neck Tee~ £3.475/Leather Shorts~ £12.50/Sweater- £22.75

Today I went into Forever 21 on Oxford Street and was completely suprised at how much I loved their stuff! I've been in the store in New York and when it first opened here in London and wasn't a huge fan. But when I came across it this morning the window displays were very eye catching! I think I spent over an hour taking in all the clothes and dazzling accessories at all affordable prices! I bought this lime bobble hat for the winter to wear perhaps with an all black outfit to inject a splash of colour! You can never have too many plain white t-shirts to make up an effortless outfit! I absolutely LOVE this black sweater, the texture is so unbelievably soft! It's an obvious statement piece to any outfit, I can't wait to wear this especially now the temperature is dropping fast in London!
Taylor xo

2 comments:

  1. perfect things for the cold time !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last jumper looks lush!!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...