18.9.12

OUTFIT/ LFW









 
LAST DAY/LFW: I really would have loved to attend more shows at LFW but there's always next year to prepare for! In today's outfit I wore H&M transparent shirt and fitted leggings. This royal blue waistcoat is a item from my Nan's wardrobe which looked great against the black. I also had a bit of bling under the shirt with my sequined bra which added a nice touch to the overall look. My feet hurt so much from walking around in heels constantly for two days, I don't know how these fashionista's do it!
Taylor xo

2 comments:

  1. your outfit looks amazing. i really like the combiantion. your blog is very good and interesting. now im following you. follow me back? im glad if you visit myb blog, too. keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking so awosome. nice combination. nice blog.
    Parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...