18.9.12

LFW- Monday 17th Sept 12



1.) This is an outfit I put together for my best friend, its fun and feminine and I think she looked so great! Model in the making!
2.) This was one of my favourite looks from the day! This girls wasn't difficult to spot with her H&M neon dress. Neon brights are still very much in trend and she pulls it off effortlessly with some black ankle boots and earrings.
These are looks that really stood out to me at LFW, each had their own individual look and had amazing attention to detail which I think is very important!
Also I was able to take a picture of blogger Anouska Proetta Brandon, which some of you may know! Check out her amazing blog here: http://www.anouskaproettabrandon.com/
Which street style look is your favourite?

Model Alek Wek






I had the most amazing day yesterday! Me and my friend were lucky enough to win front seat tickets to a catwalk show which was so unexpected! The Das Spring/Summer collection fuses Middle Eastern and Indian style to create rich, warm, extravagantly textured fabrics and an embroidered collection. Each of the pieces were absolutely stunning to look at! Turned out to be an greatt day!
Taylor xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...