17.9.12

FASHIONISTA IN THE MAKING- TAYLOR GYMER




 
Hii Bloggers,
As you can see I've made a few changes to my blog, theres still a lot of room for improvement but I've changed my blog title to Taylor Gymer as I feel it was a bit more professional and sophisticated.
LFW- Anyway today I went along to Somerset House where London Fashion Week is being held. I had such an amazing day taking pictures of inspiring street style which pictures are to be uploaded tomorrow. Also I saw the imaculate Olivia Palermo, one of my biggest style icons. I was completely starstruck she looked beautiful!
Todays outfit consists of my Zara snakeskin palazzo trousers which I got in the sale for just £15 and have been dying to wear. I opted for a yellow/lime green Zara top to add a touch of colour. This black looped knit from river island (old) added some texture and form to the overall look.
Hope you like, more pictures to come :)
Taylor xo

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and your style. following u and follow me back?

    algopasaconmeryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy omg i dont know if you know this or not but this exact look has been featured on elle.com for the uk street chic segment how amazingg!! Its how I found your blog by the way loved the outfit so much had to google you Haha im a werdo like that, but how cool you were featured you totally deserved it! Loove your blog definately following

    heres the link if you havent seen it yet : http://www.elle.com/fashion/street-chic/print-asos-pants-london-street-style#slide-9

    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...