28.9.12

COSY KNIT + FRINGING




 


Today I couldn't resist any longer, my jumper dress from H&M was coming out my wardrobe! Although it was like 17 degrees outside, it is still grey and wet! I endured the wet look today, I didn't have an umbrella and not once did it stop raining all day. Lucky me! You'd think being British I'd learn by now about the ever-changing weather! NO.
I love this jumper so much, it's comfy, slouchy and cosy, everything you hope a jumper could be! It looks great pulled in with a belt or just tucked into trousers to give it some shape and form! The tones in this outfit are very neutral, I teamed the jumper with khaki jeans and black accessories! I love this Karen Millen fringed back, it gave the outfit a biker edge with my black boots from Topshop.
Today I went shopping down Tottenham Court Road where a new Primark has been opened. I'm not the biggest fan of Primark; overly packed, getting barged by people, clothes flung here and there, however this one wasn't half as bad! I bought a few nice things which I'll show you in a post this weekend.
Enjoy the weekend!
Taylor xo


1 comment:

  1. hi hun, your blog is looking amazing, im so glad to see your doing so well.

    I would absolutely LOVE to shoot you some time soon if your up for it, please email me : sheniquaoutarlinks@hotmail.co.uk
    if your interested and i think we could set something up. Hope to hear from you,

    take care,
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...