21.8.12

Today's Outfit.





I've never felt so feminie and chic than in todays outfit. I've been wanting to wear this h&m dress for a while now, one of the dresses I've been most excited to wear. I love the pink underlay of the cream lace dress, keeping it fun and girly. Today I went to the hairdressers to be a hair model for my friend. She done this lovely up-do which actually suited the dress perfectly and made the whole look very 1960's. I love the clash of the pink and the yellow. I paired the dress with my Rugby Ralph Lauren cord jacket which I got from work. I absolutely adore the school boy collar, so modern and preppy. 

Hope you like..
Taylor xo

3 comments:

  1. You are very pretty, lovely necklace, and such a beautiful hair style, very feminine!
    would you like to follow each other? will be glad to hear from you ;o)
    Olga

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...