20.8.12

Today's Outfit









London Weather has been keeping up nicely which is a lovely suprise as I can still bask in the sun and have fun with family and friends! London in the sun is a holiday in itself, its the most beautiful city in the sunshine and puts a difference to my normal lifestyle of greyness and rain.. So with the littlest ray of sunshine you'll find everyone out of their houses taking full advantage. Today's outfit only consisted of a blouse and shorts so I dazzled it up by accessorising with turquiose diamonte earrings, my new blue cut out zara heels, and a Fiorelli floral clutch which clashes with my floral shorts. I love the colour palette to this outfit, its makes me feel very cool and fresh mainly from this gorgeous mint zara blouse. Hope you like..
Enjoy your week
Taylor xo

4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous outfit! The colours compliment each other so well and you look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those nail varnish colours together, what brand is that creamy one? x

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all Barry M nail varnishes! :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...