24.8.12

PALAZZO TROUSERS






PALAZZO TROUSERS The last few weeks palazzao trousers have been added to my wardrobe non-stop and I now have a total of 4 pairs! I can't get enough of them. They're so easy to wear and you can dress them up or down up whatever the occasion. I've found that Zara have really lovely ones with flowy chiffon material which makes them look very elegant. These aztec/tribal patterned ones I came across in the sale for just £15. I accompanied them with a H&M black top, and blue topshop boucle jacket which ties in with the colour in the trousers. I clashed my blue zara heels with my snakeskin purple clutch to give a pop of colour, and some last finishing accessories, sunglasses, a belt and a statement necklace.
Taylor xo

2 comments:

  1. love how you styled the blazer!
    I have it too from topshop
    www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com
    @adoramehitabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes!!
    http://summermarlowe.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...