1.7.12

You see right through me..








Hey Lovlies, this is today's outfit. I couldn't wait any longer to wear my sheer black dress from Zara so I experimented with the different lenghts by matching it with my beige pleated topshop skirt. I think it goes really nicely! I know I look pretty exposed with the sheerness of the dress but I really do love the detail of the bra to the outfit. I accessorised with a thin black gold belt and my Nan's gold coral necklace for a splash of colour. I noticed I haven't worn my black trilby in so long so that had to make a comeback in my outfit. I teamed it with my leopard envelope clutch, a statement piece.
What do you think?

Hope everyone's had a lovely weekend. I'm so tired from working ergh.
Taylor xo

6 comments:

  1. Love how you've experimented with a dress AND a skirt! Love your hat too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it from top to toe!

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely and elegant
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit, I'm so in love with the leo clutch!
    www.lifeisacutechaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! Fabulous

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...