27.6.12

WHITE ON DENIM





Hey guys just a brief post of a couple pictures I took of a random outfit. Sorry I wasn't able to take more pictures. My white zara jacket it quite smart and sophisticated paired with my chiffon white blouse yet I kept it casual and edgey with some vintage high waist denim shorts :) I'm obsessed with my sky blue Barry M nail varnish at the moment. It's so cool and fresh for the summer.. I can't take my eyes off them! My pearl bracelet and rings I'm wearing were passed down from my Nan, I'll do a post soon on some of the jewellery and accessories I received.. my nan sure did have some equisite pieces that simply make any outfit come alive.

ALSO: Follow me on Instagram- @taylorgymer
Be looking forward to seeing some of your creative pictures too :)
Taylor xo

2 comments:

  1. Awweh you look so pretty in these photos, love the backdrop! The blazer is my favourite part.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...