21.6.12

Today's Outfit








Hey Guyss! Today I wore this two toned top from Primark which I bought ages ago yet still haven't worn! The colours are very muted and warm so I thought I'd wear my leather pleated skirt to toughen up the look. I accessorised it with my nan's gorgeous shell necklaces, I love the clash of the turquoise against the orange. To add further detail and a twist to the different tones I matched my leopard print envelope clutch to the look. I can't get enough of my Zara heels, can you tell?
It's fridayy! Time to parddyy hard. Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Taylor xo

5 comments:

  1. I love the top with the necklace <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top is so pretty! :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very pretty, love your hair and great skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those heels.. AMAZING. I need them too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...