19.6.12

Today's Outfit













For today's outfit I decided to wear my black dipped hem skirt from New Look. This skirt can be quite dressy on occassions but I wanted to keep it casual and effortless by adding a standard grey t-shirt and my Topshop leather gillet. The light. flowy chiffon makes the skirt very feminine however accompanying it with a hard leather gillet really gives the outfit an edge. I accessorised it with my nan's gold necklace which has broken pieces of coral in the middle..really adds a hint colour to the outfit, I love it. What do you guys think?
Taylor xo

3 comments:

  1. I love those kind of skirts, I have a dress in that style, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no words..everything..everything is .. perfect ! O.o

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...