18.6.12

SNAKESKIN





 

SNAKESKIN PRINT Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in so long. But I can officially say college is over!! I'm finished and free as a bird for the whole summer! The possibilies are endless! And with Zante just around the corner I couldn't be more happier. I have more time to be dedicated to my blog now that exams are out the way so expect more posts on the way! I thought I'd show off my new snakeskin jeans from H&M for only £14.99. I always pondered over printed jeans.. floral, leopard, striped but these really stood out to me as they sensed an element of sophistication. I styled them with my Zara heels, Zara cut-out jumper and a black H&M fur gillet. You don't want to overpower the jeans by wearing more so I decided to wear just black to bring a more subtle approach to the outfit. The black really compliments the snakeskin print and well... the jeans just speak for themselves. xD
Hope everyone's had an amazing weekend! Enjoy the rest of the week!
Taylor xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I love it!! Those shoes and jeans look amazing together, I can't believe you got that from H&M you need to pick stuff out for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those jeans and the furry gilet
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look AMAZING in these trousers & i love that necklace!
    can't wait to see more posts off you :)
    xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snakeskin jeans :)


    Followed you through GFC
    Pls follow mine, too!

    http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the jeans! :)
    And I have the same jumper, I really love it!

    Btw I really love your blog and your sense of style, such an inspiration .
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...