5.6.12

RUBY RED













Hey guys! I hope everyone's enjoyed their weekend! It's been a memorable few days for Britain as everyone's celebrating the Jubilee weekend! Annoyingly I wasn't actually in London, I went to Manchester for most the weekend but I got to catch it on TV and it all looked spectacular! I really wish I got involved.. perhaps have gone a little crazy and camped outside Buckingham Palace...? Maybe next time, in 10 years time. HA.
This is the outfit I wore last night in Leicester Square to a club called Zoo Bar. Was such a great night! I don't often go out in Central London but it's so much fun. Being 18 now I've established that I enjoy living in London a lot more as the possibilies of things to do are endless. When the summer arrives and I finish my last exam I'm going crazyy! I'll be a tourist in my own country :D
I decided to wear this red cord ASOS skirt (was a total coincedence wearing the colour red for the "Jubilee") My white Topshop shirt which has lovely detailing of lace at the back. I adore the open back, it brings a subtle twist of femininity and sexiness... I purchased this gorgeous beaded necklace from H&M for only £10, I've wanted one for so long and really completes the look and makes a statement. I chose to wear this leopard print belt to bring a fun element to the outift and it also breaks up the bold, strong colours of the red, black and white. I could forever wear this black blazer jacket, its just so sophisticated!
What do you guys think? :)
Taylor xo

13 comments:

  1. gorgeous look, I love the asos chord skirt :)



    http://blushandzero.blogspot.com/

    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing, i love this skirt!
    and i envy you that you live in london.. :)

    http://mollymers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour and shape of your skirt and that necklace does look amazing

    xx
    leather-clouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your outfit, wonderful skirt,
    suits you all perfect with the shirt and your curly hair.
    very beautiful!
    www.lifeisacutechaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shirt is so cool! Really love it, and your accessories

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the styling!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning look, I love that blouse.
    Great blog you have, check mine if you like.

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi darling!
    Really nice blog! What do you think about follow each other?
    I'm waiting for you on my blog,

    kisses

    www.coffebreakblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oomg i want your hair! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit! And your hair is absolutely gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...