28.6.12

NEWBIES








ZARA SALE- OKAY so I've been pretty reckless with my money recently. This week I've been spending way to much on shopping. Working in Covent Garden it gives me the instant oppurtunity to go shopping after work at the high street shops H&M, Zara, Urban Outfitter..etc. It doesn't help especially now that Zara have there sale starting today.. I was rushing around like a mad woman picking up anything I liked. I really need to learn to resist and say no when it comes to new clothes.

So here are my newbies I bought today: Floral shorts- £19.99/ White Denim Shorts-£25.00/ Mint Blouse- £15.00/ White Dress- £25.00/ Black sheer Hi Lo dipped hemed dress- £30.00

I couldn't possibly pick my favourite but I love the denim white shorts, an essential for the summer. I'm still massively obsessed with the colour mint, the dotted texture to the blouse is so cute. I intend to have a whole section in my wardrobe decicated to mint garments. Utter heaven. I also really love the black dress, I've wanted something like this for a while. I love the endless possibilities of how you can wear the dress.. The sheerness gives you the chance to wear different things underneath to change up your outfit each time. Which is your favourite?
Taylor xo

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to buy that white dress! I really like those floral shorts, can't wait to see you in them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...