24.6.12

NEW BUYS








I can't express how happy I am to have found my studded shoes from Topshop for £29.99. I've been trying to find the black ones for ages and I come across the last pair in my size...fate? :D I went into H&M and found these gorgeous blue and white dip dyed shorts for £19.99.. they look so funky and fresh I just had to buy them for the summer. My best friend gave me this playsuit the other day, it's lovely and bright and the black really gives it that sense of sophistication. Just have to wait patiently now for the summer weather to kick in to wear theeem :( 2 weeks today until Zanteee!
Taylor xo

3 comments:

  1. i really like the shorts and the loafers :)

    it would be great, if you'd enter my giveaway:
    http://fashionrabbitx3.blogspot.de/2012/06/giveaway-fashionrabbit.html

    love, a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts!! I've been dreaming about them, I can't believe you got them, very jealous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanting those shorts! found you on cookbook, so cute, love your blog, now following doll!!



    With Love From Hollywood, Kier

    Fashion Addict
    Fashion Addict

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...