27.6.12

AX-PARIS CHAIN PLAYSUIT








 Thought I'd show you all this lovely playsuit I received from AX-Paris. I've never been to keen on chain print but seeing this playsuit really changed my mind. I thought I'd experiment by wearing a sleeveless shirt underneath making the outfit very preppy and quirky. I wasn't sure on the type of jacket to wear with it, so I matched my denim jacket to add an edge to the outfit.  Adding a navy blazer will transform the look for evening wear making it more chic and sophisticated. This outfit really reminds me of Pixie Lotts style, her playful playsuits, fun shorts teamed with brogues are her trademark..perfect for summer wear.

Find the Ax-Paris Playsuit here :
http://www.axparis.co.uk/products/Chain-Printed-Playsuit.html
Taylor xo

5 comments:

  1. stunning playsuit Taylor! The print looks great and i love the preppy edge! x

    Temi xo stylishwhispers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I just discovered your blog- your sense of style is the epitome of perfection! I look forward to seeing your future posts, have a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful outfit, I'm totally in love with the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your blog dear!
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...