27.5.12

A-X PARIS PEPLUM DRESS










Hey everyone! Thought I'd show you all this gorgeous yellow peplum dress I received from A-X Paris. Peplum style dresses are a massive trend at the moment and at only £30 it makes a perfect evening dress. This style suits any body shape and is very flattering on petite, slim girls as the peplum style adds shape and curves to your figure enhancing your waist area. It fits me like a glove and is so comfortable to wear. It's completely coincedential that I've been wearing bright yellow in both my recent posts but what can I say I do love a bright colour to stand out in the summer.
If you haven't already have a browse on ax-paris website http://www.axparis.co.uk/ They have an amazing new summer collection!
Taylor xo

5 comments:

  1. This dress fits you so well and the colour is great for the new sunshine

    xx
    leather-clouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god!
    this dress looks amazing on you!
    the colour was made for you :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning!
    Btw taylor, i was wondering if we could set up a day where i could film/interview you for my youtube channel. Please let me know if you'd be interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dress looks amazing!!
    love the colour
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...