11.5.12

Today's Outfit





Floral Pants Primark £10/ Top Zara/ Blazer H&M/ Heels AX-Paris/ Necklace Forever 21
Here's my outfit I put together around the floral pants. I decided to cut the outfit in half by wearing black garments on top so it doesn't look too much against the burst of vibrant colour. I love the hint of colour from the turquoise necklace which links in with the trousers. The weather was beautiful today so I thought why not bring summer to college. I hope the sunshine sticks around for my birthday. These trousers are so comfortable and light, I may just go back and splurge on all their other patterns and colours... Tempting.
Taylor xo

7 comments:

  1. Love your floral pants & your necklace is amazing! Would love for you to visit my blog! :)

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those trousers, totally need them! Going NOW!!!


    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're your newest followers! Love the whole outfit and your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pants!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way you combine your outfits, great blog, I'm following you now! (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...